Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hannah Arendt Film Streaming Ita-adds
Steering Wheel/Controller EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 9:53 am by orphwau

» Cue Club Full Version Free Download For Windows Xp 1
Steering Wheel/Controller EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 9:44 am by orphwau

» Www.420wap Indian Blowjob 3gp Sex Video Downloading
Steering Wheel/Controller EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:05 am by orphwau

» Bitdefender Universal Patch
Steering Wheel/Controller EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 1:39 pm by orphwau

» Turbosite-setup
Steering Wheel/Controller EmptyThu May 29, 2014 3:37 pm by orphwau

» Coloring Book 4: Plants 4.22.14
Steering Wheel/Controller EmptyThu May 29, 2014 1:59 am by orphwau

» Viscom-dvd-burner-activex-sdk-4.18
Steering Wheel/Controller EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:35 am by orphwau

» Akita-kanto-festival-1.3.0
Steering Wheel/Controller EmptyTue May 27, 2014 6:55 am by orphwau

» IDM 6.07.11
Steering Wheel/Controller EmptyMon May 26, 2014 8:09 pm by orphwau

Steering Wheel/Controller

ajracer33a
    ajracer33a
    Admin

Steering Wheel/Controller Empty Steering Wheel/Controller

Post by ajracer33a Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:01 pm

If you have a steering wheel, you probably already know how to use it and how to instal it onto games. If not, your wheel most likely came with instructions. As a last resort, GOOGLE IT!!

I use a controller. No need to run out and get one just yet. You may already have one. If you own a PS3 or XBOX, you can use those controllers! There will be a driver needed in order to use it. If you have a PS3 controller, see the next post.

If you have an XBOX controller and would like to use it, google " XBOX driver download ". I am sure you will quickly find something.

If you do not have a controller nor a wheel, I can tell you right now you aren't going to like the game. You can't use a keyboard on a racing simulator. You just can't. I mean, you could...but...eww.

Last edited by ajracer33a on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
    ajracer33a
    ajracer33a
    Admin

Steering Wheel/Controller Empty Re: Steering Wheel/Controller

Post by ajracer33a Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:05 pm

Instructions on Using a PS3 Controller on Your PC

First, download the file attached to this post.

1.) Download and extract the archive into a newly created folder on your (Desktop) for example.

2.) Double click on "libusb-win32-filter-bin-0.1.10.1" in your new folder where everything is, and run through the installation process.

3.) Plug the SIXAXIS into your PC via your USB cable.

4.) Run ps3sixaxis_en.exe once. A black command prompt window will appear for a couple seconds. This is what is meant to happen as it is activating the new driver.

5.) When the window closes, press and hold the PS button on the Sixaxis controller for about 5 seconds.

If you want to see if the controller is being detected:

1. Go to Control Panel > Printers and Other Hardware > Game Controllers. (On Win7 just goto Control Panel > Classic View > Game Controllers)

2. Select the Playstation 3 controller and choose Properties. A dialog window will appear.

3. Move both the analog sticks and press the buttons. The cursor and bars will move in the Axis section and the numbers in the Buttons area will light up.

4. If output is displayed, the controller is properly detected and working fine.

If you are still having issues, post below.
    Attachments
    Steering Wheel/Controller AttachmentPS3 Controller.zip
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (764 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:18 am